Partners / Become a Partner
OUR PARTNERS MAKE IT POSSIBLE
Through sharing information, experience, knowledge and best practices, we can accelerate the shift towards sustainability and reduce our footprint significantly. We welcome partners who share our mission and understand that it requires a strong collaborative approach in order to secure our common future.
This is the highest level of support and involvement with the foundation. Anchor partners form a group of leading superyacht-related companies. They recognise the urgency to reduce our ecological footprint and share a desire to establish a collective to accelerate the shift. As co-investors, they provide this collaborative industry platform with the resources it needs to get started and make a real difference.
Annual fee: €25,000 or greater
- Support your investments already made in direction of increased sustainability.
- Promoted as a company that takes the lead in driving change and sustainability.
- Be the first to be involved in pilot projects and joint industry projects (JIP).
- Access to anchor partner sustainability gatherings.
Corporate partners are superyacht-related companies that support change and improved sustainability of the industry. They contribute financially to make it possible for Water Revolution Foundation to employ its ambitious programme. In return, corporate partners will have access to the information and tools that will help improve and benchmark their own performance, and, as such, elevate the industry’s sustainability performance.
<10 employees: €2,500
11-25 employees: €5,000
26-50 employees: €7,500
51-100 employees: €10,000
101-150 employees: €15,000
>150 employees: €20,000
- Access to information on sustainable solutions and joint industry project (JIP) participation.
- Promoted as a valuable partner and contributor to change.
Project partners support specific projects of interest by making financial contributions to make such projects possible. As a project partner, you can support more than one project. You do not need to participate physically.
Fee determined on per-project basis
- Drive industry progress and benefit from the results of the project for your own activities.
An individual who supports change and increased sustainability in the superyacht industry.
Contribution of €25 or greater
- Share the sense of responsibility and drive change, reflecting your own passion for yachting.
Non-profit partners are other industry organisations who partner with Water Revolution Foundation on behalf of their membership to collectively support the foundation and develop specific programmes. Non-profit organisations from outside of the superyacht industry are also most welcome to partner with Water Revolution Foundation.
Cooperation to be determined per organisation
Become a partner
Interested in becoming a partner? Fill
out this form and we will be in touch.
Support our ocean conservation projects
Alongside our efforts to reduce the footprint of the superyacht industry, we recognise that for a well-rounded approach and a sustainable future, we must also directly invest in conservation efforts.