Code of Conduct / Sign the Code
Our Code of Conduct confirms the collective approach but also sets
out the influence and responsibility that individuals have.
1. We recognize that, as the superyacht industry, we owe it to our strategic position to drive change.
2. We are determined to protect the oceans from degradation, to support ocean conservation, and to leave the oceans in better shape than before.
3. We respect the oceans as they are a crucial stakeholder of the superyacht industry.
4. We commit to sustainable consumption of natural resources and impact-free production to meet the needs of the present and future generations.
5. Each person and organisation take individual responsibility from their position to drive positive change.
6. We actively propose sustainable solutions to our clients and demand sustainable solutions from our suppliers.
7. We support the mission of Water Revolution Foundation and embrace its sustainable solutions and tools to drive sustainability in the superyacht industry.
8. We recognize that our future is relevant only when we conduct business in a sustainable way, sharing knowledge and information in order to reduce the superyacht industry’s environmental footprint.
9. We embrace the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as the foundation for our plan of action for people, planet and prosperity.
10. As we embark on this collective journey, we take the responsibility that everyone in this industry is empowered to join our Revolution.