Water Revolution Foundation will carry out activities focused on the following three pillars:
Promoting new technology and empowering innovation to achieve a lighter footprint for the superyachting industry.
Pro-actively create industry’s own agenda, beyond legislative developments, initiating progressive steps and actively being part of international and cross-industry worktables.
Reinvest in ocean conservation
Looking after nature for ecosystems’ vitality, human well-being and yachting habitats.
The board has identified the following activities that will make a significant impact and will deliver true value to the superyacht industry and its natural environment:
- Be the central platform to find and promote new sustainable solutions and innovative technologies;
- Launch a scientifically-developed software tool to assess concept designs, yachts and systems, in order to measure their impact;
- Establish a new industry culture of open-source sustainability through sharing information, knowledge and best practices;
- Develop an educational programme through industry-tailored courses, such as a sustainability-in-practice management course;
- Monitor the most impactful and reliable conservation projects to restore the oceans and advise the industry on which to support.